Wedding photography is one of the hottest, most competitive, and creative of the photographic genres. In this book, Rangefinder editor Bill Hurter introduces the terms, techniques, and strategies you need to join the ranks of photographers producing images with unprecedented technical proficiency and superb, unbridled artistry. With images and insights from over forty photographers, this book will help you achieve increased creative expression and bigger sales.
- Selecting the right equipment for the job
- Getting into the digital mind-set
- Preparing to capture key moments and relationships
- Designing a complete digital workflow for efficient and effective image processing
- Creating fabulous formal shots and breathtaking photo journalistic images
- Tips for working efficiently in Photoshop
- Strategies for constructing flawless wedding album designs
8.5x11, 128 pages, 190 color images
Bill Hurter is the editor of Rangefinder magazine, a monthly publication for professional photographers. He is the former editor of Petersen's PhotoGraphic magazine and a graduate of Brooks Institute of Photography, from which he holds a BFA in professional photography and an honorary Masters of Science degree. He has been involved in professional photography for more than twenty-five years.