Wedding photography is one of the hottest, most competitive, and creative of the photographic genres. In this book, Rangefinder editor Bill Hurter takes you inside the minds of industry leaders and shows you what sets them apart. From winning clients, to covering the wedding itself, to presenting proofs, to designing timeless albums, you'll learn the secrets of success from these talented artists and exceptional businesspeople.
- Selecting the right equipment for the job
- Tips for capturing key moments and relationships
- Creating fabulous formal shots and breathtaking photo journalistic images
- Insights from top wedding photographers from around the world
- Strategies for flawless wedding album designs
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Bill Hurter is the editor of Rangefinder magazine. He is the former editor of Petersen's Photographic and is a graduate of Brooks Institue of Photography, from which he holds an honorary Masters of Science degree. He has been involved in professional photography for more than twenty-five years.
OTHER BOOKS BY BILL HURTER:
- The Best of Family Portrait Photography
- The Best of Photographic Lighting
- The Best of Digital Wedding Photography
- The Best of Childrenƒ?ø?¦s Portrait Photography
- The Best of Portrait Photography
- The Best of Wedding Photography, 2nd Ed.
- The Best of Wedding Photojournalism
- The Portrait Photographerƒ?ø?¦s Guide to Posing
- Group Portrait Photography Handbook, 2nd Ed.
- Portrait Photographerƒ?ø?¦s Handbook, 2nd Ed.
- Rangefinder's Professional Photography
Hours of OperationMonday thru Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time
Toll Free 800.466.1755
Rush Orders, Expedited and Out of Country ShippingPlease call our customer service department at 800.466.1755
Unless otherwise noted all orders ship via USPS priority mail except oversized items will ship UPS.
We cannot ship a tube larger than 6 feet internationally.
Custom OrdersWhen you have completed your purchase our graphics department will send you an artist proof
within 24 to 48 business hours. Once you have approved your proof your order will then
go into production which takes 7 to 10 business days.
Muslin OrdersMuslin takes 4 to 6 weeks for production.
Heavyweight Cloth, Lightweight Cloth, Diamond Cloth, Floor DropsHeavyweight Cloth, Lightweight Cloth, Diamond Cloth and Floor Drops take 7 to 10 business days for production.
Vinyl and Poly-NylonVinyl and Poly-Nylon take 7 to 10 business days for
Returns PolicyDue to the nature of our products, we can only offer store credit and replacement orders.
NO refunds for returned items.
We will not accept returns for custom items, seasonal items, CDs, DVDs or other media
All returns must be made within 14 business days of receiving your merchandise.
Restocking fees may apply for backdrops and props.
Shipping costs cannot be refunded. If you were not able to apply a discount code the discount amount will be sent to you as a Gift Card No Exceptions.
Shipping PolicyOrders are processed Monday through Friday.
Orders are not processed or shipped on weekends or holidays.
Please keep this in mind when ordering.
We will notify you if there is an issue with filling your order.
Shipping fees are based on your order's weight, destination and shipping method.
Shipping times are not guaranteed.
We make every effort to get your merchandise to you as soon as possible.
Quality workmanship takes time, so please be patient.
Please be aware that ordered items may arrive in separate boxes.