Master the techniques you need to create highly marketable fashion and glamour images.
Nothing creates a mood quite like light. It can produce a mysterious feel, a playful quality, or even a natural, sun-kissed look that renders the model simply radiant! In this book, you'll learn how to control light to produce just the effect you want and create images with style.
- Understanding light and its characteristics - including the quality, color, and additive nature of light.
- Metering for flawless exposures - whether you shoot film, digital, or both.
- Controlling the color in your images.
- Studio lighting techniques - from basics to more advanced techniques.
- Using strobe, tungsten, fluorescent, "blue" floods, and other lighting sources.
- Lighting the backdrop for creative effects.
- Modifying and supplementing sunlight for flawless outdoor images.
- Lighting techniques for headshot, beauty shots, and body shots.
- Creative applications of color temperature.
- Designing "white on white" images.
- Tips for working with models.